Ed , Fowler, M.
Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians 1: Fundamentals (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics)
Ed , Hjorth-Jensen, M. Ed , Inglis, M. Publishing With Us.
- Family-Oriented Primary Care: A Manual for Medical Providers!
- Quantum Physics Books.
- Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians 1.
- Conjoined Twins - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References.
- Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics - OpenTrolley Bookstore Singapore!
Book Authors Journal Authors. Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics.
Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians 1, Fundamentals by Jochen Pade | | Booktopia
Each title in the series is suitable as a basis for undergraduate instruction, typically containing practice problems, worked examples, chapter summaries, and suggestions for further reading. A chapter on the interpretations of quantum mechanics completes this volume. The necessary mathematical tools are introduced step by step; in the appendix, the most relevant mathematics is compiled in compact form. More advanced topics such as the Lenz vector, Hardy's experiment and Shor's algorithm are treated in more detail in the appendix.
As an essential aid to learning and teaching, exercises are included, most of them with their solutions. Back to search. Record created , last modified Jochen Pade. Publisher: Springer , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.
- The Narcissist Next Door: Understanding the Monster in Your Family, in Your Office, in Your Bed-in Your World.
- Wholes, Sums and Unities (Philosophical Studies Series).
- International Encyclopedia of Human Geography, Twelve-Volume Set: Volume 11 (International Studies in Educational Achievement)!
- Recommended for you.
- The complete guide to foodservice in cultural institutions: keys to success in restaurants, catering, and special events.
View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title This book provides an introduction into the fundamentals of non-relativistic quantum mechanics. From the Back Cover : This book provides an introduction into the fundamentals of non-relativistic quantum mechanics. Buy New Learn more about this copy.
About AbeBooks. Customers who bought this item also bought. Stock Image. Published by Springer Nature, Germany New Paperback Quantity Available: 4.
- Refine Search;
- ISBN 10: 3319007971.
- Quantum mechanics for pedestrians - CERN Document Server.
- Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians 1: Fundamentals (Undergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics).
Seller Rating:. Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians 1 Pade Jochen.
Published by Springer. New Quantity Available: 4. Majestic Books London, ,, United Kingdom.
europeschool.com.ua/profiles/vapidibib/gov-aplicaciones-gratis.php Quantum Mechanics for Pedestrians 1 Jochen Pade.